SUPPORT FOR Parents OF ADDICTS:
RECOVERY BUILT FOR YOU
At Tree House Recovery, our National Family Program is focused on providing support for parents of addicts. While your son or loved one is recovering from addiction, we help you learn ways to support their long term sobriety. We believe the best kind of rehab is the kind you only need once and forming a familial network of support and common understanding is key for sustainable sobriety.
The family program consists of weekly sessions for parents of people in recovery. In these sessions, you will learn a common recovery language that you can use to communicate with your child, how to form and keep healthy boundaries, and how to rebuild trust. Addiction takes a tremendous toll on family members and is designed to empower you to a healthier optimized self. Call us today at (855) 202-2138 to more about a program built for parents and loved ones of addicts.
Healing Codependency, repairing relationships, and building a stronger you.
Whether you are living with someone who’s struggling with addiction or are the parent of someone currently enrolled in Tree House Recovery, our family program can help you. We can show you how to cultivate your capacity for honesty and forgiveness, to release blame, and let go of past trauma and drama. The result is a newfound love, bond, and role between you and your loved one. Both of you free from the damage of addiction.
Family Program Overview:
- How Addiction Affects the Brain and Body.
- What Causes Addiction and Perpetuates Substance Use.
- Trauma’s Role in Addiction
- Triggers for Relapse and using Emotional Regulation to Avoid Triggers
- What Is Addiction? What is wrong with my loved one?
- Addiction’s Effect on Loved Ones: Codependency. How do I know I am a codependent and what can I do about it?
- Exploring Dynamics Between Addicts and Loved Ones. All About Denial and Enabling.
- Developing Healthy Behaviours After Addiction: Caring detachment vs Enabling
- Family Roles and Creating Family Systems of Support
- Grief and Loss: Relapse Prevention
- Boundaries and Guidelines going forward.
- Exploring the Concept of Surrender and Acceptance
FAMILY PROGRAM DIRECTOR
With over 40 years of experience providing family support to families of addicts, Karen has helped thousands of families recover from the damage that addiction wreaks on families so that they can create sustainable change.
Is the family program right for you?
Tree House Recovery is more than a rehab for men. We are a resource for families. Call us today at (855) 202-2138to find out if the family program can help you.